About Lactalis Australia
Here at Lactalis, we are true to our purpose: we are a family business offering healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together for everyday needs for Australians. And, we just happen to be the worldwide leader in what we do.
At the heart of our Australian business we have over 2,200 passionate employees across 15 locations, working closely with our farmers, customers and consumers to produce the finest dairy products in the country. Pillar brands such as Paul’s, OAK, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
About this Opportunity
A very exciting opportunity is available for an energetic, self-motivated, driven and passionate Vendor Replenishment Planner (VRP). This role is responsible for ensuring Lactalis inventory is efficient and effectively replenished across all Coles DC’s whilst minimising any out of stocks situations and inventory write offs.
Reporting to the VRP Team Leader, as a Lactalis employee you will be based between Coles Head Office in Hawthorn East and our Scoresby office. This role will play the pivotal link between Lactalis and Coles replenishment & DC teams. Internally you will work cross functionally with Sales, Logistics, Demand and Supply Planning and production teams.
In this role, your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
- Replenishment of Yoghurts & Desserts stock in Coles Warehouses nationally, ensuring maximum Inbound (Lactalis to Coles DC) and store availability
- Accuracy of forecast and alignment with Coles forecasting
- Proactive management and resolution of service issues on a daily basis
- Communication between Lactalis and Coles stakeholders on all customer service matters
- Proactive contribution to improvements in all areas of responsibility including tools and system
- Involvement in Customer supply chain projects as required
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Degree qualification in Business, Supply Chain or similar field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of supply planning principles
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- FMCG/ retail experience
- SAP experience
Previous VRP or supply planning experience would be well regarded but not essential, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their supply chain career.
If you are a dedicated individual and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.