About our Company
We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products - milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are. We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us. Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
An exciting opportunity now exists for an energetic and proactive candidate to further their career within Lactalis. We are now seeking a permanent full-time Supplier Relationship Manager to take care of our farmers in Gippsland Victoria & Tasmania.
This unique role will report into the Supplier Services Manager - Southern Region and will be the primary liaison and support to our Raw Milk Suppliers in Gippsland Victoria & Tasmania. This position is based in Gippsland and will develop and manage long term farmer relationships, communicating across all levels of the business and industry, as well as identify and follow through on new supplier arrangements.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of farm related challenges and acting as the key point of contact between the supplier base and Lactalis;
- Assisting suppliers with farm issues that improve milk quality;
- Coordinating win-win outcomes with the supplier and Lactalis to improve supplier loyalty;
- Managing day to day liaison tasks including coordinating resolution of supplier issues (quality, budgets etc) and assisting with investigations with relevant departments;
- Utilising relevant reporting mechanisms to provide accurate information and feedback to management; and
- Recruit supply when required through participating in recruitment and retention projects to ensure Lactalis meets raw milk volume targets. Help develop the right tools and innovative offers for suppliers to commit to Lactalis in conjunction with the Supplier Services Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need experience building customer and client relationships, an understanding of the dairy industry as well as outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of stakeholders. Self-motivation is paramount, due to the significant autonomy required in this role. Diploma or Degree qualifications in Agriculture are desirable.
If you are a dedicated and motivated professional with a high attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a commitment to ensuring excellent outcomes, please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!