We are Lactalis Australia
Here at Lactalis, we are true to our purpose: we are a family business offering healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together. And, we just happen to be the worldwide leader in what we do.
At the heart of our Australian business we have over 2,200 passionate employees, working closely with our farmers, customers and consumers to produce the finest dairy products in the country. Pillar brands such as Paul’s, OAK, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe thattrue success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this opportunity:
Reporting to the Site Manager you will work Monday, Wednesday and Friday’s providing administration support across all areas of the site including operations, finance and quality.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparation of reports, data, charts and presentations as required.
- Provision of general administration support to the Site Leadership Team.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for the Site Leadership Team.
- Management and administration of expenses in liaison with Accounts payable for the Site Leadership Team.
- Minute taking as required.
- Ensure that all telephone contact is handled in a courteous manner.
- Ensure that all communication of a written or verbal nature is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assist in any capacity that may be reasonably requested of you.
- Ensure all visitors to the site are attended to in a courteous manner and where possible their needs/requirements attended to.
- Ensure ordering of stationery, office and amenities supplies are completed.
- Administration and monitoring of security contract.
- Maintain Site Training Register in conjunction with the Quality Manager and HSE Manager and Site Manager.
- Coordinate bookings for meeting rooms and catering requirements.
- Security of site, including issuing and control of security cards.
- Organise and coordinate functions and events and associated catering
- Promote and participate in the Safety Management System and develop a proactive safety culture.
- Assist the Site Accountant with end of month requirements.
- Preparation and Lodgement of Freight Equalisation.
This is an opportunity for an energetic and friendly administrator to be part of a successful company and work closely with the site leadership. Successful candidates will demonstrate administration experience with SAP knowledge.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please register your interest by submitting your current resume via Seek selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!!