Here at Lactalis, we are true to our purpose: we are a family business offering healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together. And, we just happen to be the worldwide leader in what we do.
At the heart of our Australian business we have over 2,200 passionate employees, working closely with our farmers, customers and consumers to produce the finest dairy products in the country. Pillar brands such as Paul’s, OAK, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
About the Opportunity
We are now seeking an experienced and driven Senior Accountant to support our Supply Chain Management Control and Performance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager - Logistics, your main responsibility is to support all Supply Chain Management Control functions.
You will be exposed and will work hands on with key stakeholders within all elements of the supply chain, manufacturing and finance processes.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of weekly, monthly reports and KPI’s related to Logistics and Franchise activities
- Complete Month End Accounting in accordance with the set format and within the set timeframe.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders regarding Logistics Projects and Business Plans.
- Provide a summary of Functional Expenditure and significant variances to plans to Business Partners.
- Preparation of Capital expenditure Proposals and evaluations.
- Preparation of budgets and monthly forecasting
- Providing accounting and functional support to key stakeholders and their teams
The successful candidate will have a tertiary qualification in Accounting/Commerce and hold or be near completion of a CA/CPA qualification. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role within a manufacturing or supply chain related environment. Experience with SAP and advanced excel skills are desirable.
You will have strong stakeholder management, project management and strategic experience to assist in taking our business to the next level!
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!!