We are Lactalis Australia
Here at Lactalis, we are true to our purpose: we are a family business offering healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together. And, we just happen to be the worldwide leader in what we do.
At the heart of our Australian business we have over 2,200 passionate employees, working closely with our farmers, customers and consumers to produce the finest dairy products in the country. Pillar brands such as Paul’s, OAK, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
About the Opportunity
You will be an integral part of our mature and stable SAP Applications team based at our South Brisbane head office. The objective of this maternity leave, 9 month role is to take a leading role in managing stake holders, providing support and project services to the Organisation focused on the SAP Warehouse Management.
Lactalis Australia have a large SAP ecosystem which has been kept up to date over the past 20 years to ensure we can leverage the most the system has to offer. We employ very current SAP systems and stay in step with latest changes; ECC6 (Enhancement Pack 6), CRM7, SRM7, SCM7, BI7 and PI7 along with other third party systems such as Microsoft SharePoint.
You will have an opportunity to work with an organization where you will be an integral part of our company success. You will plan, develop, deliver and maintain our SAP Warehouse Management System within our SAP ecosystem. We encourage innovation and implementation of new capabilities as they become available to benefit our business in the long term.
Relevant skills and experience include:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with SAP WMS configuration
- Technical Experience (ABAP Programming/Debugging) is a requirement
- Previous experience as at Functional Lead
- Exposure to Radio-Frequency and Voice picking systems desirable
- Demonstrated ability to write clear functional specifications for developers
- Participated in a leading role in at least two or more full project life cycle SAP WMS implementations.
- Hands-on experience supporting integration between WMS/QM/MM/PP modules
- Blueprinting, Realization, Configuration, Functional Specifications, Unit and Integration Testing and Execution, Data Definition, Data Mapping from Legacy Systems, End-user Training, Training Development, Train the Trainer, Cutover Activities, and Production Support
- Strong skill sets in communicating, training, and supporting Warehouse functions in day to day business processes.
- SAP WMS project and functional experience is a must.
- WMS configuration
- Master data migration using LSMW or other tools
- Defining the overall technical & functional architecture for Quality Management systems and applications envisioned with the customer.
- Experience in a short shelf life, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry is highly desirable.
- ABAP programming experience
To be successful in this role you are required to demonstrate a good commons sense approach to solving business problems in a commercially viable way with all of the tools and information at your disposal. Business engagement is also critical to ensure success in the role as all outcomes are business focused first. We place a strong emphasis in balancing work commitments with personal and family commitments and have structured our workplace and company values to ensure we provide a balanced environment for our people.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role and wish to join an impressive global business and be part of a healthy working environment, please submit your application including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!