We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are. We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us. Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We are seeking a passionate Quality Coordinator who is ready to make a positive impact in our business. Based at our site in Rowville and reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for driving a culture of continuous quality improvement.
You will be responsible for monitoring, taking corrective action and reporting on all quality and process related issues to ensure continuous improvement. You will monitor compliance with all business and industry regulations and standards. An integral part of your role will be carrying out audits and inspections and review the results in timely manner.
You will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Facilitating and maintaining Food Safety Plan including HACCP
- Facilitating and chairing HACCP plan reviews
- Assisting with external audits and understanding customer requirements as part of these audits (Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, Halal, Kosher, Organic etc)
- Conducting audits, inspections and reviews as required (hygiene, Glass & Brittle Plastic, GMP etc)
- Overseeing the Document Control system for the site including managing new Product Identification as required
- Facilitating/overseeing site calibration requirements
- Facilitating/overseeing site compliance requirements (NIP/artwork verification, DFSV sampling, Coles sampling etc)
- Investigating and responding to customer complaints
- Managing Change Management reviews
- Attending all project and root cause analysis meetings as required
- Coordinating mock recalls
- Developing all weekly QA reports & metrics
To be successful in this role you will need a proactive and positive attitude, be able to build collaborative relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders. You will take pride and be committed to delivering high quality work within a deadline. You must have good organisational and time management skills, be self-motivated, and have the ability to deal with ambiguity. Solid experience in QC, QA and SAP is essential to the success of this role.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies - We have this one covered!