We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products - milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are. We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us. Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
An exciting opportunity now exists for an energetic and proactive candidate to further their career in quality assurance and sustainability within Lactalis. We are now seeking a permanent full-time Quality, Compliance & Sustainability Coordinator to join our Raw Milk Supply team.
This critical role will report into the National Raw Milk Quality & Sustainability Manager and will be the primary liaison and support to our Milk Supply team for all things quality related. The role will assist with the development and implementation of the farm milk quality program within Lactalis Milk Supply as well as helping to ensure compliance of third parties.
- Reporting and analysis of performance and compliance to milk quality management programs
- Coordination of Sustainability projects and activities – including Australia on-farm carbon footprint audits, Global CSR on farm audit project
- Development and maintenance of relevant reports to assist Supplier Relationship Managers (SRMs) with suppliers’ milk quality management.
- Administrative management of:
- Farm and tanker milk samples
- Out-of-spec results
- Third-party milk swap/trading quality documentation
- Communication and compliance of farm food safety audit scheduling
- Communication/incident investigation with SRMs, manufacturing sites, external lab, transport carriers
- Ensuring currency of all controlled documents (policies, procedures, work instructions, etc.) and updating these as necessary
- Assisting with Milk Supply requirements for factory audits
To be successful in this role you will be tertiary qualified in Science/Food Science/Agriculture and will have a passion for the dairy industry. As this role is a support role it is imperative that the successful candidate has outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of stakeholders. Ability to work autonomously and show initiative is essential.
If you are a dedicated and motivated professional with a high attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a commitment to providing exceptional support to a team, please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!