We are Lactalis Australia
Here at Lactalis, we are true to our purpose: we are a family business offering healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together for everyday needs for Australians. And, we just happen to be the worldwide leader in what we do.
At the heart of our Australian business we have over 2,200 passionate employees across 15 locations, working closely with our farmers, customers and consumers to produce the finest dairy products in the country. Pillar brands such as Paul’s, OAK, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
About this Opportunity
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Reconciliation Officer to join the Major Account Reconcilers team based in the South Brisbane office.
Reporting to the Team Leader – MAR and Credit Administration, you will be assigned with a portfolio of ledgers with a large volume of transactions and challenged throughout the day with a variety of duties including but not limited to the following:
- Processing and allocating of customer payments upon receipt of electronic file or remittance advices
- Reconciling accounts and clearing of matched transactions
- Follow up of outstanding invoices timely and provide customers with necessary documents, if required
- Research and processing of customer claims
- Follow up of missing claims and resolute of outstanding claims with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Identify potential difficulties, approach management with recommendation or options for action
- Producing monthly report on the status of ledgers
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience in Account Reconciliation and Customer Service, preferably within the FMCG industry. You will have strong organisational and time management skills as well as an eye for detail and fact finding. It is essential that you have self confidence in managing difficult situations, excellent communication and a common sense approach that will see you build effective business relationships and rapport with colleagues and customers. You are proficient with Microsoft Office products and experience with SAP will be to your advantage.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role and wish to join an impressive global business and be part of a healthy working environment, please submit your application including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.