Lactalis Australia is now offering an exciting career opportunity along with the chance to be part of a dynamic team of individuals who thrive on the challenges of a fast paced FMCG business. If you like the idea of joining a progressive company that truly values their employees, then this without doubt is a great company for you!
Based at Dandenong South and reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the key focus of this role is to lead the Logistics and Inventory Team at our Lemnos Foods Site to manage the despatch/receival process of finished goods and WIP and also ensuring accurate timely management of all inventory. You will support management in the areas of work process improvements & procedures that will also facilitate a strong safe work culture and productivity improvements within the various teams.
In addition, the role is responsible for ensuring that legal & compliance obligations are met through robust investigative processes, policies and procedures that are supported by competency based training programs.
- Pallet Control
- Inventory management (Stocktake, cycle counts) variance monitoring and reporting.
- Site Waste and Recycling Champion
- Approve Invoices related to waste, pallets and logistics
- Review and identify requirements for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) & Work Instructions (WI).
- Develop, maintain and keep up to date SOPs and WI.
- Identify, develop and rollout training packages for SOP’s and WI’s.
- Present safety initiatives to management that will leverage and challenge our current safety practices and/or thinking.
- Work with the employees on the floor, monitoring compliance to WI’s and SOP’s.
- Ambassador for safety culture in Logistics & Inventory - Lead the way, walk the talk and promote the safety message.
- Understand the legal obligations in relation to OH&S and ensure that we implement and comply with appropriate processes and systems that support legal compliance.
- Oversee departmental and compliance audits for Logistics & Inventory.
- Assist with safety investigations and risk assessments to determine root cause and work with Logistics & Inventory Team to implement required changes.
This challenging and rewarding positon will require a highly motivated person with the enthusiasm to succeed. The key competencies that will secure you this role include:
- Strong Leadership Skills
- A continual improvement mindset
- Attention to detail
- Good written & verbal communication
- Exceptional people and time management skills
- High Level of Competency in SAP and Microsoft Office
If you strive to work in a fast paced environment within a highly engage team, then this could be your opportunity.
Apply now so we can find out more about you and how you can become the part of the future for Lemnos Foods.