We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are. We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us. Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Shipments Officer to join our Distribution Centre (DC) team in Rowville. Reporting to the DC Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the administrative functions, including the Warehouse Management System (WMS) within the DC. The role will support the team by ensuring the structure, tools and information are provided to allow them to effectively perform their roles within the operation.
You will need a proactive and positive attitude, be able to build collaborative relationships with your team and stakeholders, both internal and external to the business. You will be have excellent attention to detail, and be able to troubleshoot issues.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Data entry of customer order and credits;
- Management of orders and shipments in the SAP WMS;
- Preparation of shipments;
- Prioritising shipments in line with DC despatch schedule;
- Preparation of transport/shipments schedule;
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers with the ability to identify barriers and propose solutions to customers;
- Maintain a centralised document control system to support required record keeping.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient written and oral communications skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite of products;
- Knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management System for order and shipments management;
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as part of the bigger team;
- Diplomacy and initiative;
- Excellent time management skills.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – we have this one covered!