Who are we?
Sanulac Nutritionals Australia is owned and operated by the Lactalis Group. A 3rd generation, French family owned business, Lactalis Group is the world’s largest dairy company with over 250 production sites and 80,000 employees across 94 countries working towards Lactalis’ ambition to offer healthy and tasty products that bring us closer together.
Lactalis Group rely on three key platforms to guide behaviour and thinking – Ambition, Engagement with Simplicity.
Sanulac Nutritionals Australia distributes a quality range of nutrition products scientifically designed to help meet the needs of infants and young children. Our products include S-26 Alula Infant formula range and Delical Oral Medical Nutrition for Aged Care facilities.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Category and Brand Manager who will enjoy the hybrid nature of the role working closely with the retail sales team (Grocery & Pharmacy) and the marketing team. You will be responsible for developing, leading and implementing category strategies to drive growth in the infant and oral clinical nutrition categories, as well as building, growing and driving brand strategy. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role is based in St Leonards, Sydney.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Customer Reviews – Leading and providing analysis and commentary to win with the customer
- Category Strategy & Analysis – analysing various data inputs from sales systems, shopper insights and 3rd party data suppliers to build a framework to monitor current strategies and assist in setting future category strategy
- NPD Forecasting – involvement in top level NPD forecasting to ensure accurate launch forecasting
- Target setting and analysis, involvement in setting budgeted volume, revenue, reporting, preparing short and long term plans
- Business Priorities – each cycle, setting business priorities (based on key marketing activities) for activation by field sales and 3rd party field sales.
- Identifying and developing long term Brand Marketing strategies
- Optimising product portfolio, including logistics and forecasting.
- Undertaking research projects seeking solutions to marketing problems
- Developing sales materials to assist the field team in their communications
- Business Degree or equivalent, major in marketing
- 10+ years category and brand marketing management
- Analytical and proficient in scan data and insights
- Product innovation; identify and develop
- Financial management; P&L and expenses
- Excellent communications ability and development
You will be joining an Global organisation with an excellent reputation, friendly team and supportive culture.
If the above sounds like you and you want to work in a high-performing, collaborative environment then apply now.