Parmalat is a global provider of world-class dairy and other food products, with more than 36,000 employees in 18 countries around the world.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
Reporting to the Wholesaler Channel Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with and driving growth within major wholesaler accounts nationally across our full portfolio of dairy and juice products with a major focus on our specialty cheese lines.
Your responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Identify opportunities to leverage capabilities to advance Parmalat’s position with the customer and drive overall profitability for the customer & Parmalat.
- Proactively work with customers in the development and execution of national sales strategies that maximize volume & profitability through monitoring financial results, and making strategic recommendations to achieve agreed targets.
- Determine unique customer product needs, facilitate product development & approval, negotiate pricing, develop contracts, obtain and communicate forecasted volume requirements, and conduct regular customer business reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance in the development of Parmalat and customer joint annual business plans by validating future strategies and identifying key category opportunities. Ensure follow-up of the strategic execution and achievement of agreed to business plan.
- Grow current and emerging customers business. Collaborate with customers to identify custom product needs and coordinate with R&D & Operations teams to clearly communicate product goals and objectives. Coordinate internal & external stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective new product development.
- Ensure customer day-to-day needs are met by managing and coordinating efforts of all other functional areas (sales service, Operations, Finance, Logistics, Marketing), including the resolution of non-routine customer service issues such as quality and delivery.
To be successful in this role a proven track record of sales in FMCG and previous wholesaler or distributor account management is preferred. Dairy or other food/beverage/ingredients experience and/or tertiary qualifications in Business will be well regarded. Any candidates with experience in speciality cheese are encouraged to apply.
This role is suited to a highly motivated individual who demonstrates excellent communication, relationship building & problem solving skills.
To apply please forward your application to Amanda Rice (Talent Acquisition Manager) at Parmalat Australia by selecting “Apply” and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!