WE ARE PARMALAT AUSTRALIA
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world's largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Parmalat is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products-milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Parmalat Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We are currently seeking an outgoing and motivated Site Administrator for our Lidcombe site to support our busy operations team. Your role will be to provide excellent administrative support to our manufacturing operations team. You will be highly organised and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels. You must be approachable and friendly and have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet our fast moving deadlines.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General administration support to the Operations Leadership Team.
- Taking minutes at Operations Meetings as required
- Administration of expenses for the Operations Leadership Team.
- Ensure all visitors to the site are attended to and where possible their needs/requirements attended to.
- Maintain Site Training Register
- Booking meeting rooms and arrange catering when required
- Security of site, including issuing and control of security cards.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Administration of safety and return to work activities where applicable
- Coordinate communication and notice board updates.
- Coordinate site events such as updates, cheese tasting, functions.
- Coordinate social club activities
You will have:
- Previous administrative experience working within an Operations/Manufacturing environment
- Excellent diary management skills and the ability to cope with changing schedules
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task, juggle workloads and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Great initiative
Applications for this position close 15th February