Who we are
Sanulac Nutritionals Australia is owned and operated by the Lactalis Group. A 3rd generation, French family owned business, Lactalis Group is the world’s largest dairy company with over 250 production sites and 80,000 employees across 94 countries working towards Lactalis’ ambition to offer healthy and tasty products that bring us closer together.
Lactalis Group rely on three key platforms to guide behaviour and thinking – Ambition, Engagement with Simplicity.
Sanulac Nutritionals Australia distributes a quality range of nutrition products scientifically designed to help meet the needs of infants and young children. Our products include S-26 Alula Gold Newborn and S-26 Gold Progress.
About the Role:
We currently have one opportunity for a product specialist to join the field sales team based in New South Wales. This vacancy will oversee a territory covering South East Sydney, North Sydney and Central Coast.
Country travel is an expectation of the roles with approximately a total of approximately 6 trips per year to service regional customers in the mid north coast of NSW. Travel will be subject to government legislation and internal policy regarding COVID-19 restrictions.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will call on target customers based in the community ranging from General Practitioners, Early Child Health Nurses, Pharmacy Nurses and Practice Nurses. In addition, you will have excellent communication, influencing and organisational skills to engage with target customers and conduct educational meetings. Hence, some evening and occasional weekend work will be required in this role.
The successful candidates will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the business performance in the defined geographical area is consistent with the strategy and promotional plans that are core for the business.
- Managing a portfolio of target customers by achieving key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Establishing long term sustainable relationships with key stake holders and health care professionals.
- Working closely with other nutritional healthcare representatives to ensure collaboration that will increase the effectiveness in the designated geographic area.
- Responsible for the delivery of tailored product knowledge, education and resource solutions to targeted customers.
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Nursing, Dietetics, Health Sciences or related degrees.
- New entrants into the sales industry will be considered who demonstrate drive and passion for professional selling and nutrition.
- Have a proven track record of experience in the pharmaceutical sales industry with an excellent record of achievement and team collaboration.
- The ability to organise and run virtual and face to face meeting platforms with exemplary execution and follow up.
- Be customer focused with the desire to understand and anticipate customer needs to deliver exceptional service.
- Proven ability to negotiate and build long term relationships with internal and external customers.
- Exemplary drive for results with a passion for sales and customer service to move the business forward.
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to be flexible and meeting conflicting deadlines.
- High level of motivation to work autonomously and also be a team player to deliver exceptional results.
- To be proficient in Microsoft platforms such as outlook, power point, word and excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
If the above sounds like you and you want to work in a high-performing, collaborative environment then please apply now.