Sanulac Nutritionals Australia is owned and operated by the Lactalis Group. A 3rd generation, French family owned business, Lactalis Group is the world’s largest dairy company with over 250 production sites and 80,000 employees across 94 countries working towards Lactalis’ ambition to offer healthy and tasty products that bring us closer together.
Lactalis Group rely on three key platforms to guide behaviour and thinking – Ambition, Engagement with Simplicity.
Sanulac Nutritionals Australia distributes a quality range of nutrition products scientifically designed to help meet the needs of infants and young children. Our products include S-26 Alula Infant formula range and Delical Oral Medical Nutrition for Aged Care facilities.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Key Account Manager - Hospitals to join the Field Sales team based in Sydney. The territory will cover North Sydney with regional travel.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will call on key target customers across hospital neonatal, maternity, and paediatric wards. The role will also involve selling into the aged care sector. In addition, you will have excellent communication skills and influencing skills to engage with key opinion leaders for clinical presentations and in-services and educational meetings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the business performance in the defined geographical area is consistent with the strategy and promotional plans that are defined for the business
- Key account management for targeted hospitals and selected aged care organisations.
- You will be responsible for forecasting and supply chain management.
- Establishing long term sustainable relationships with key stake holders and health care professionals
- Working closely with other Nutritional Healthcare Representatives to ensure collaboration that will increase the effectiveness in the designated geographic area
- Responsible for the delivery of tailored product knowledge, education and resource solutions to targeted customers
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Health Sciences or related degrees with proven experience gained in paediatric or neonatal field and/or pharmaceuticals sales
- Proven experience in hospital selling, ideally in infant nutrition products, key account management and meetings.
- Be customer focused with the ability to understand and anticipate their needs
- Proven ability to negotiate and build long term relationships with internal and external customers
- Passion for sales and a drive to develop and move the business forward
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to be flexible and meeting conflicting deadlines
- High level of motivation to work autonomously and also be a team player to deliver exceptional results
- You need to be agile and manage change.
If the above sounds like you and you want to work in a high-performing, collaborative environment then apply now.