We are Parmalat Australia
Parmalat is a global provider of world-class dairy and other food products, with more than 36,000 employees in 18 countries around the world.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
Are you ready for a leadership position within Parmalat? Are you looking to gain experience in managing a team? We have an excellent opportunity for a driven, pro-active and results-focused individual to coach and lead Foodservice Territory Managers in Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia.
Reporting to the Foodservice National Field Sales Manager and based in Rowville, your key role will be to coach and develop your team to deliver targeted sales performance outcomes through effective business partnerships with existing customers and the implementation of an effective new business acquisition strategy to drive continued growth in the channel.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will also be responsible for coaching, developing and mentoring a team of Territory Managers’ in line with company sales strategy and policy to maximise business growth opportunities. In addition to this you will also be accountable for the day to day management and control of budgets, expenditure, pricing, trading terms and the development and implementation of sales standards and Foodservice ‘go to market’ strategies.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- An excellent track record of seeking out and gaining business opportunities with new and existing trade partners within a FMCG or similar environment.
- Proven success in managing sales growth and market performance through a sales team, with an ability to lead by example and a passion to develop and motivate a team of Territory Managers.
- A winning the hearts and mind attitude, where you can develop, inspire and motivate a team of 5 Territory Managers.
- Excellent administration and planning skills to set and coordinate sales objectives and initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and rapidly in a highly competitive environment.
- Commitment to building positive and professional business relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
Please send your application to Amanda Rice our Talent Acquisition Manager by selecting Apply Now and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!
Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879)