We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, we are committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
A new opportunity has arisen for an R&D Administrator to join our Research & Development team. This position is based at Lidcombe however will support the R&D team nationally when required.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Create, process and follow orders for materials and services, weekly reporting to R&D manager
- Check and follow every submitted invoice, including recharge when necessary, weekly reporting to R&D manager
- Organising distribution, receipt and storage of samples, deliveries etc and coordinate courier pickup and despatches
- Organise and manage travel arrangements, Process and manage expense claims etc
- Manage R&D project database, creating meeting requests for project Kick Off Meetings, following progress by project with help of the team leaders (feasibility, pilot development, scale up, launch)
- Allocate accounting Z codes and track project spend and technologist hours for development projects
- Provide support to accounts for the preparation of R&D tax review. Eg collate and provide portfolio summary and spend by project
- Provide PA support to the National R&D Manager
- Provide punctual support to the R&D team when necessary. Eg updating product technical specifications etc
- Manage the general housekeeping (external service)
This opportunity will play a pivotal role in supporting administrative needs to the R&D team nationally. You will demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, priority management skills and excellent customer service methods in your approach. Opportunities for progression are available in the future for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘apply now’ button.