We are Lactalis Australia
Lemnos Foods is owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Lemnos, Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We are looking for someone who is ready to take on the challenge of problem solving production issues and driving a culture of continuous improvement and development of our people by working closely with the production teams.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible to monitor, take corrective action and report on all quality and process related issues to ensure continuous improvement. The position will monitor compliance with all company and industry regulations and standards and carry out production and management system audits. Assisting in the product laboratory will form part of the duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Quality experience in the Food Industry
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing quality systems such as DFSV, SQF/BRC, CFMSR / WW
- Understanding of microbiological and chemical concepts and food processing requirements.
- Experience in internal and external auditing (HACCP,DFSV, SQF and AQIS)
- Experience in process root cause investigation and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and make confident decisions
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on Technical and Quality related matters
- Excellent computer literacy
- Tertiary qualification in a food related discipline is preferred.
If you have the enthusiasm to succeed and are seeking a position with excellent long term potential for career progression then APPLY NOW.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE