We are Lactalis Australia
Harvey Fresh is owned by the Lactalis Group, the world's largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products-milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President, Galbani and our very own Harvey Fresh brand provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are. We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience, we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Within our Harvey based operation we are now seeking a skilled Production Operator to join our Production team.
We require a team oriented and highly skilled Operator who is self-motivated and able to work varying types of shift work and overtime as required.
You will have:
- Previous experience in machine or process operation, preferably in a food/dairy manufacturing environment would be highly regarded.
- High level of attention to detail, good at fault finding/trouble shooting skills.
- Strong focus on quality and hygiene.
- Understanding of GMP and HACCP principles.
- Excellent communication skills including good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to follow procedures and undertake quality checks.
- Strong focus towards safety and Lactalis values/behaviours.
- Experience performing labour intensive and repetitive tasks.
- Reliable transport and drivers licence
If the above role sounds like you, we offer a salary in the range of $55,000 per annum. A full medical is mandatory for successful candidates.
If you are confident within your experience and have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role and wish to join an impressive global business and be part of a healthy working environment, please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.