We are Lactalis Australia
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian Leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is owned by the Lactalis Group. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products – milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farms to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Harvey Fresh, Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Production Operator to join our Production team at our Harvey Fresh operation.
We require a team oriented and highly skilled Operator who is self-motivated and able to work varying types of shift work and overtime as required.
You will have:
- Previous experience in machine and/or process operation.
- Experience in a dairy food manufacturing environment will be highly regarded.
- High level of attention to detail, good at fault finding/trouble shooting skills.
- Strong focus on quality and hygiene.
- Understanding of GMP and HACCP principles.
- Excellent communication skills including good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to follow procedures and undertake quality checks.
- Strong focus towards safety and Lactalis Values and Behaviours.
- Experience performing labour intensive and repetitive tasks.
- Reliable transport and drivers licence.
If you are confident within your experience and have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting ‘Apply’ and following the prompts.
If the above role sounds like you, we offer a salary in the range of $50,000 to $60,000 per annum. A full medical is mandatory for the successful candidate.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank you in advance for applying for this position, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If this isn’t your time to work with us we wish you all the best in your career search and welcome you to apply for positions with Lactalis Australia in the future.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!