We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world's largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products-milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,400 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us. Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled Production Operator to join our production team based in Clarence Gardens.
You must be able to work varying types of shift work and overtime as required.
Reporting to the Production Coordinator, you will play an integral role in ensuring milk process parameters are met when processing our range of products. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of equipment, ensuring that product quality is maintained by following SOP's
- Ensuring cleaning and sanitation schedules are met
- Fault finding and troubleshooting on equipment
- Proactively anticipate issues on the production line and identify solutions
- Contribute as a team player and share knowledge willingly
- Understand and drive line performance
- Actively seek development to continuously learn
- Follow through on business process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in machine or process operation - preferably in a food or dairy manufacturing environment
- Strong focus on quality and hygiene with an understanding of GMP and HACCP principles
- Experience working autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate information both written and verbal
- Have sound technical aptitude, be reliable with a willingness to learn
If this position interests you, then please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank you in advance for applying for this position, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If this isn't your time to work with us we wish you all the best in your career search and welcome you to apply for positions with Lactalis Australia in the future.
No Recruitment Agencies - we have this one covered!
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!