We are a part of the Lactalis Group, the world's largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, we are committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products-milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Production Coordinator - day shift to join our manufacturing operations team based at Lidcombe. Reporting to the Production Manager you will take charge of ensuring the production schedule is met within time, budget, safety and quality across the shift which runs between 6am - 6pm.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of production operators to achieve scheduled output
- Drive a culture of safety throughout the operations to maintain our success
- Develop solutions for problems across machines, people and product
- Plan labour requirements to maximise labour usage output
- Work closely with QA, R&D, Distribution and other key stakeholders to achieve company requirements
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives to increase efficiency through machinery, product or people
- Support and encourage the growth of our operational staff
- Support management across audit and investigations
- Involvement with project will be a possibility
This is an opportunity for an experienced coordinator to join a highly motivated, ambitious operational team. It is critical to your success that you have a strong ability to be proactive, develop relationships, work with intensity and have a passion for achieving results!! Successful candidates will have experience in a food or beverage manufacturing environment with demonstrated experience of obtaining results.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!