WE ARE LACTALIS AUSTRALIA
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a wide range of products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,350 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with over 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Paul’s, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for a Payroll Specialist to bring their expertise to our Payroll Team. Based at our South Brisbane Head Office and reporting to the Compensation & Payroll Manager, you will join a dedicated team of Payroll Specialists delivering exceptional Payroll services to 2,350 employees nationally.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Process weekly end to end payroll for waged staff across multiple sites
- Assist with salaried monthly payroll
- Entering new starters and processing of termination payments
- Provide timely expert guidance and advice on all payroll related queries
- Award and Enterprise Agreement (EBA) interpretation
- Work collaboratively in a busy team environment
- Contribute to process and system improvement initiatives
- Data processing and payroll adjustments
- Various ad-hoc duties where required
As the successful candidate, ideally you will have:
- 3 Years relevant Payroll processing experience
- Proven experience working in a high volume and fast paced Payroll Team
- A strong understanding of current payroll legislation, tax and superannuation
- Exposure to SAP and/or similar large payroll systems
- Customer service focussed with highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Intermediate MS Excel skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading global organisation during an exciting time of company growth.
Your ability to build relationships, solve problems and achieve results will only add to your success. If you are a dedicated individual, possess a pleasant phone manner and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!