We are Parmalat Australia
Parmalat is a global provider of world-class dairy and other food products, with more than 80,000 employees in 18 countries around the world.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for a Payroll Specialist to bring their expertise to our Payroll Team. Based at our South Brisbane Head Office and reporting to the National Payroll Manager, you will join a dedicated team of Payroll Specialists delivering exceptional Payroll services to 2,500 employees nationally.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Process weekly end to end payroll
- Assist with salaried monthly payroll
- Entering new starters and processing of termination payments
- Provide timely expert guidance and advice on all payroll related queries
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Work collaboratively in a busy team environment
- Contribute to process and system improvement initiatives
- Data processing and payroll adjustments
- Various ad-hoc duties where required
As the successful candidate, ideally you will have:
- 3 Years relevant Payroll processing experience
- Proven experience working in a high volume and fast paced Payroll Team
- A strong understanding of current payroll legislation, tax and superannuation
- Exposure to SAP and/or similar large payroll systems
- Customer service focussed with highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Intermediate MS Excel skills are essential.
To apply please forward your application to our Talent Acquisition Manager by selecting ‘Apply Now’.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!