We are Lactalis Australia
The Lactalis Group, the world’s second largest producer of dairy goods world wide.
Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for a National Inbound Milk Planner to join our National Milk Supply team based at our Scoresby site in Melbourne. Reporting to the National Milk Supply Manager, the purpose of the role is to forecast the raw milk supply from Lactalis farms and establish the surplus/deficit position of milk and milk ingredients ensuring we meet the requirements of the individual Lactalis plants on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop models to determine surplus/deficit position for milk and fat for each of the regions Lactalis operates in.
- Ensure analytical support to the Milk Supply and Logistics Group.
- Work collaborative with industrial and demand planning teams
- Develop systems and processes to assist Milk Supply and Logistics in achieving its goals
- Assist IT with the development of systems for recording milk and farm data
To be successful, you will have a blend of the following skills, qualifications & competencies:
- Experience in Demand Planning or Supply Chain would be highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics, Statistics, Supply Chain, Operations Management or Business related field
- Demonstrated skills at an advanced level in the use of desk-top computer software, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- SAP experience would be a real advantage to the candidate and experience working within APO or another planning environment are preferred.
- Effective communication skills for this role are vital, the successful candidate will need to be able to communicate across all levels of the business and clarify the companies milk flow position.
In return we offer training and support, career progression opportunities, a competitive salary package and a team orientated and fast paced work environment committed to succeeding.
If you are a dedicated individual and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!