About our Company
We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products - milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are. We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
The National Quality Assurance team is seeking an experienced, energetic and pro-active National Food Safety and Quality System Coordinator who is ready to join the team.
Reporting to the National Food Safety and Quality System Manager, you will be accountable for conducting audits against internal and external standards in order to ensure compliance. You demonstrate proactivity and offer clear guidance and support to our teams on site and our suppliers to achieve compliance and drive continuous improvement. You are a food safety and quality culture champion and help deliver our improvement program across the company. You are more than an auditor, you are a team player who takes part in building solutions.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct suppliers audits as per our global requirements and ensure close out of non-conformances via robust corrective and preventative actions.
- Manage internal audits and ensure close out of non-conformances via robust corrective and preventative actions.
- Conduct Food Safety culture assessments and interviews as part of our food safety and quality culture improvement program.
- Identify and drive improvements in our food safety and quality systems: be part of the solution
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification and minimum 5 years work experience in similar role in the food or pharmaceutical industry
- Proactive and driving continuous improvement
- Efficient communication skills
- Auditing experience; lead food safety auditor qualifications (desirable)
- Analytical and logical
If you have the energy, are curious, proactive and driven to take things to the next level this might just be for you.
Interested? Apply now! All applications are to be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition Manager by selecting ‘Apply Now’ and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!