WE ARE LACTALIS AUSTRALIA
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Are you ready for a leadership position within Lactalis? Are you looking to gain experience in managing a team? We have an excellent opportunity for a driven, pro-active and results-focused individual to coach and lead Lactalis’ Sydney Metro field team. Currently, the team consists of 7 Territory Managers & covers a region from the CBD to Penrith.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and based in Lidcombe, your key role is to develop effective business partnerships with new and existing customers within the Sydney Metropolitan region and drive targeted sales performance to increase market share. You will also be responsible for coaching, developing and mentoring a team of Territory Managers’ in line with company sales strategy and policy to maximise business growth opportunities.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will be also be accountable for the day to day management and control of budgets, expenditure and trading terms and the development and implementation of sales standards and ‘go to market’ strategies.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- An excellent track record of seeking out and gaining business opportunities with new and existing trade partners within a FMCG or similar environment
- Proven success in managing sales growth and market performance through a sales team, with an ability to lead by example
- A winning the hearts and mind attitude, where you can develop, inspire and motivate a team of Territory Managers
- Excellent administration and planning skills to set and coordinate sales objectives and initiatives, and to also effectively review and encourage commitment to continued performance
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and rapidly in a highly competitive environment
- Commitment to building positive and professional business relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
To ensure your success in this role you will have demonstrated conceptual, analytical and negotiation and problem-solving skills, as well as possess high level communication, business relationship and organisational abilities. In return Lactalis will offer you a challenging and enjoyable role, working with other passionate and committed employees.
Your ability to build relationships, solve problems and achieve results will only add to your success. You are ambitious, dedicated individual who is energetic and self-managed, you pride yourself on your attention to detail, and to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!