WE ARE LACTALIS AUSTRALIA
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
Unique opportunity for a senior marketer to head up our International Division with focus on Asia Pacific region, working across diverse dairy portfolios from milk to yoghurt and cheese! This role will cover many countries of which some of the top ones include: China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Papua New Guinea. It is a dynamic role requiring an understanding and genuine desire to work in a multicultural environment – from customers to consumers to internal stakeholders (sales managers based in local markets).
The successful candidate will be instrumental in driving innovation, talent and leadership to deliver our strategic marketing plan. This role will be an initial 6 months maternity cover.
We welcome Senior Brand Manager applicants to this role and can be flexible for the right candidate and scope accordingly to your experience.
The following skill sets are critical to this role :
- Your creative approach and experience leading a team and working with a diverse group of stakeholders and suppliers.
- Prior experience in marketing FMCG and/or export area is essential. Above all, you will be curious about the Asia Pacific region and building brands/sales in this space.
- Working with the management team, advisors and external stakeholders to develop strategic marketing plans and initiatives in line with business objectives.
- Adaptability and sense of urgency – we have many markets where regulations, competitive environment can change quite suddenly. Your ability to take the reins and work fluidly is critical to succeed in this role
- Full management of external marketing providers, including accountability for budgets and KPIs
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in a Management role in a relevant industry or company
- To be successful you will have recent demonstrated experience preferably within a FMCG or Retail/Sales environment. You will also have excellent time management and organisational skills, a high attention to detail, strong work ethic and a passion for great marketing.
- Be adept at developing and executing marketing strategies that generate increased sales and brand equity.
- Have demonstrated success in working with diverse stakeholders including suppliers, with strong negotiation ability and ability to gain stakeholder buy-in.
- Possess outstanding organisational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Be able to demonstrate sound strategic insight into the opportunities and challenges facing the business and the industry, and use this insight to shape and drive initiatives, plans and deliver successful outcomes.
If you are a dedicated individual and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!