We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a wide range of products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Paul’s, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
If you’re fun loving, effective communicator, problem solver and love challenges, you would fit right into our small friendly team. We provide IT support to over 2,000 national customer base. This is a very dynamic role with a higher degree of autonomy hence we are looking for an individual who is adaptable and can work effectively within a changing environment.
As the Service Desk is evolving we would be interested in seeing what else you would bring to the role. You may already be working in an IT Service Desk and looking to further your career or have an extensive knowledge of IT Service Delivery. Although experience is important, our focus is on your ability to learn, adapt and succeed.
Main responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level desktop and application support
- Provide support to mobile device users
- Monitor and manage incidents and problems reported to the Helpdesk via a call logging management system.
- Provide customer feedback and updates on job progression and resolution times
- Liaise effectively with internal teams, suppliers and business partners
- Maintain accurate work logs within the ticketing system
- Assist in keeping Service Desk Knowledgebase updated
- Follow agreed procedures and respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems
- Provide an effective liaison between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures
- Participate in an on-call after-hours roster
- Participate and enhance an SME based culture
You will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competent in troubleshooting all MS products, MS Exchange, Desktop environments & Citrix
- Basic to intermediate SAP support experience - desirable
- Competent in troubleshooting Mobile Devices such as iPhones, iPads.
- Certified or familiar with ITIL based processes
- Experience in Active Directory for managing users and groups
- Network Monitoring and troubleshooting (LAN/WAN) - desirable
- 1 to 2 year experience in IT Service Desk role
- Touch typing skills
Your ability to build relationships, solve problems and achieve results will only add to your success. If you are a dedicated individual, possess a pleasant phone manner and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, please submit your application including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.