We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Paul’s, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this opportunity:
Are you currently a Senior HR Business Partner who is now ready to take that next step in your career? Are you a collaborative and energetic individual contributor who is self-motivated, driven and passionate? We now have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and customer focused HR and IR professional to join our Cheese & Ingredients Division based at our Lemnos site in South Dandenong. As you will look after multiple sites, there will be travel required between our South Dandenong & Gippsland sites on a regular basis.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join a market leading, global organisation in a key role that is both challenging and rewarding.
Expectations for this role also include:
- Ability to work with the Senior Leadership teams across both divisions and the broader Human Resources team to set both long-term and short-term organisational strategy.
- Implement strategic HR initiatives to ensure the effectiveness of the organization.
- Strong Labour Cost Management experience.
- Strong IR skills including interpreting & negotiating relevant industrial instruments and legislation to provide effective IR service and advice to all management levels.
- Proven ability to influence decision making outside of direct line of control, involving internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for building relationships at all levels and regularly seek feedback in relation to Company policies, procedures and behaviours.
- Organisational Development e.g. workforce planning, job design, establishing ways of working.
- By utilising a ‘hands on’, interactive approach, provide effective HR/IR services as required to all operational employees.
- Provide training and coaching to line managers and supervisors as necessary for the development of leaders in the business.
- Coach line managers in practices to engage and align employees.
- Degree qualified in HR or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Manage 4 sites across our Cheese and Ingredients businesses.
To ensure your success in this role you will have solid HR experience demonstrating strong leadership, conflict resolution, and influential presentation and negotiation skills. In return Lactalis will offer you a challenging and enjoyable role, working with employees who have passion and commitment.
Your ability to build relationships, solve problems and achieve results will only add to your success. You are ambitious, dedicated individual who is energetic and self-managed, you pride yourself on your attention to detail. Please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!