We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Paul’s, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this opportunity:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join our Cheese & Ingredients Division based at our Lemnos site in South Dandenong but will be required to travel between South Dandenong & our Gippsland sites on a regular basis. We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated, driven and passionate HR Manager to provide proactive and customer focused HR and IR services across 4 of our Cheese and Ingredients manufacturing sites.
You will be responsible for building relationships at all levels and regularly seeking feedback in relation to Company policies, procedures and behaviours.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join a market leading, global organisation in a key role that is both challenging and rewarding.
Expectations for this role also include:
- Strong IR skills including: Interpret relevant industrial instruments and legislation to provide effective IR service and advice to line management.
- By utilizing a ‘hands on’, interactive approach, provide effective HR/IR services as required to all operational employees.
- Negotiate the Site Agreements.
- Coach line managers in relation to performance management issues.
- Manage and coordinate all recruitment (end to end) .
- Provide training and coaching to line managers and supervisors as necessary for the development of leaders in the business.
- Coach line managers in practices to engage and align employees.
- Manage 4 sites across our Cheese and Ingredients businesses.
To ensure your success in this role you will have solid HR experience demonstrating strong leadership, conflict resolution, and influential presentation and negotiation skills. In return Lactalis will offer you a challenging and enjoyable role, working with employees who have a passion and commitment.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for applying for this position, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If this isn’t your time to work with us we wish you all the best in your career search and welcome you to apply for positions with Parmalat Australia in the future.