We Are Parmalat Australia
Parmalat is a global provider of world class dairy and other food products, with more than 75,000 employees in 29 countries around the world. Parmalat forms part of the family owned and operated Lactalis Group.
Parmalat Australia benefits from the multi-national scale and ambition of its parent company, without sacrificing any of the proud local heritage and traditions that began with the original Pauls milk business since 1932.
At the heart of business locally, we have 2500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy goods in the country.
About Our Brands
Parmalat Australia house a strong stable of Pillar brands, brands such as Pauls Milk, Ice Break Iced Coffee, Vaalia yoghurt, Harvey Fresh Juice, Oak and Breaka flavoured milk are leading examples of Parmalat products which over the years have become synonymous with high quality and Australian community values. Parmalat’s extensive range is only further complemented by our parent company, Lactalis’ specialty cheese brands which include Lemnos, Jindi, President & Galbani.
Our focus on the Food Service market in recent years here in Australia has resulted in the launch of our unique foodservice only product range under the Paul’s Professional brand. This range has been specifically designed to meet the needs and demands of the foodservice professionals.
Parmalat is seeking an experienced, energetic and pro-active Account Manager to join the HORECA channel within our National Foodservice team.
Reporting to the HORECA Channel Manager & based in either Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne, you will be responsible for working closely with & driving growth and ranging across major Hotel, Restaurant & Café segments nationally.
Your responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Providing excellent account management & customer service to our current HORECA Channel accounts
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with major contracted accounts to identify volume & ranging opportunities to achieve positive commercial outcomes in line with broader food service strategy
- Identify new and emerging groups & opportunities including end to end tender process management
- Work closely with the broader Foodservice Sales & Marketing teams to identify product & market information, competitor activities and opportunities to assist the development of new product
- Coordination with Field Sales team to ensure store level customer service expectations are being met, as well as the execution & rollout of new contracted accounts
- Manage internal processes around product & volume forecasting and price list maintenance
- Attend customer, food service & coffee industry events to promote to and network with Food Service Groups & professionals
- Drive Parmalat’s profile & passion for the coffee industry through relationships with roasters & other suppliers to the coffee market, involvement in barista competitions & keeping up with industry through publications & media
The successful candidate will have a strong balance between behaviours and results with a view to providing the best possible outcomes for the company as well as adding value to our HORECA customers’ business.
You will need to have a proven track record of Account Management in FMCG is preferred. Dairy or other food/beverage/ingredients experience and/or tertiary qualifications in Business will be well regarded. Previous experience in the hotel, restaurant or Café or coffee market segments will be extremely well regarded & assist in setting you apart from other candidates.
This role is suited to a highly motivated individual who demonstrates excellent analytical, communication, relationship building & problem solving skills.
This role does include regular interstate travel, flexibility in this area is required.
In return we offer an exciting career challenge with the ability to make an immediate impact, a broad range of career progression opportunities, a competitive salary package and a team orientated, fast-paced work environment committed to succeeding.
If this sounds like a challenge worth pursuing then please submit your application to our Talent Acquisition Manager by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies - We have this one covered!