If so, we have a great opportunity for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic graduate to apply learned knowledge within our Food Service team.
We are seeking a motivated graduate accountant/analyst to join the Food Service Management Control team to learn and assist with the management reporting and commercial analysis across the broad spectrum of selling, customer, product and marketing related activities.
Reporting to the Management Controller Food Service, your role will encompass the following:
- Learning, understanding and assisting in all aspects of commercial operations and reporting
- Developing strong understanding of the order to cash processes for customers sales, claims and other payments to assist in reconciling various commercial accounts, providing and checking coding etc.
- Undertaking Other Tasks as directed
To be considered in this exciting opportunity, you will have completed your Tertiary Accounting Qualifications with some practical/intern work experience and are working on gaining membership of appropriate Professional Accounting Body (i.e. CPA or CA), for which we will provide support. Full instructions and training in the use of SAP will be provided. A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel) is required.
The successful applicant will also be career focused, have high attention to detail along with good time management skills, have an excellent work ethic, and strong communication skills. A desire to learn and develop are critical to the success of this role.
If you are interested in applying please forward your resume to our Talent Acquisition Manager by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879)
- Contact: Privacy Office Tel: 07 384 00100, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - We may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as our franchisees and related companies, IT providers who run our IT services, payment processors who process payments, marketing providers who provide marketing and public relations services, competition organisers, social media marketers and other organisations. We may send your personal information offshore to our parent company in Europe.