We are Parmalat Australia
Parmalat is a global provider of world-class dairy and other food products, with more than 80,000 employees in 18 countries around the world.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe thattrue success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
Based in Echuca, VIC - We are seeking a motivated Graduate Accountant to join the Industrial Accounting team to learn and assist with transactional accounting and management/cost accounting.
Reporting to the Southern Regional Financial Controller this role will develop your logistics skills in the following areas and then build opportunities to build your career:
- Co-ordinate & complete Week/Month End Reporting in accordance with the set format and within the set timeframe.
- Assist with the preparation of Capital expenditure Proposals and Business Case evaluations.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly reports and KPI’s related to Operations activities
- Participation in budgets and forecast exercises.
- Reconcile General Ledger Balance Sheet Accounts, including control accounts.
- Provide assistance with Project work to other Accounting staff and Management Teams.
- Provide analysis and support to the Cost Accounting function in terms of setting loss factors, BOMs, and routings
- Involvement in analysing Financial Impact of EBAs and Other Site Agreements
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement projects
The successful candidate will have completed a Tertiary Accounting Qualifications ideally with 1 to 2 years practical work experience. If you are working towards and/or have a membership of appropriate Professional Accounting Body (i.e. CPA or CA), would be highly regarded. Full instruction and training in the use of SAP will be provided. A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel) is required.
You will be career focused, enthusiastic, attentive with strong listening skills, eager to learn and grow, high attention to detail and must be highly organised. You will also need a good work ethic and have the ability to interact with people on all levels.
To apply please forward your resume to Amanda Rice (Talent Acquisition Manager) by selecting ‘Apply’ and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!
Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879)