We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Pauls Professional provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are. We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us. Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
Lactalis is seeking an experienced, energetic and pro-active QLD State Account Manager to join the Foodservice Division within the HORECA and ECHO channels.
Reporting to the National Channel Manager – HORECA & ECHO and based in Brisbane, you will be responsible for working closely with & driving growth and ranging across major Hotel, Restaurant & Café, Education, Aged Care, Health & Catering segments.
Your responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Providing excellent account management & customer service to our current HORECA & ECHO Channel accounts
- Responsible for achieving QLD HORECA & ECHO sales, volume and profit budgets
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with major contracted accounts to identify volume & ranging opportunities to achieve positive commercial outcomes in line with broader food service strategy
- Identify new and emerging groups & opportunities including end to end tender process management
- Work closely with the broader Foodservice Sales & Marketing teams to identify product & market information, competitor activities and opportunities to assist the development of new product
- Coordination with Field Sales team to ensure store level customer service expectations are being met, as well as the execution & rollout of new contracted accounts
- Manage internal processes around product & volume forecasting and price list maintenance
- Attend customer, food service & coffee industry events to promote to and network with Food Service Groups & professionals
- Drive Lactalis’s profile & passion for the coffee industry through relationships with roasters & other suppliers to the coffee market, involvement in barista competitions & keeping up with industry through publications & media
The successful candidate will have a strong balance between behaviours and results with a view to providing the best possible outcomes for the company as well as adding value to our customers’ business.
To be successful in this role a proven track record of Account Management in FMCG is preferred. Dairy or other food/beverage/ingredients experience and/or tertiary qualifications in Business will be well regarded. Previous experience in the hotel, restaurant or Café or coffee market segments will be extremely well regarded & assist in setting you apart from other candidates. This role is suited to a highly motivated individual who demonstrates excellent analytical, communication, relationship building & problem solving skills.
In return we offer an exciting career challenge with the ability to make an immediate impact, a broad range of career progression opportunities, a competitive salary package and a team orientated, fast-paced work environment committed to succeeding.