WE ARE PARMALAT AUSTRALIA
A wholly owned subsidiary of the listed Italian company Parmalat, which in turn is part of the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods.
Parmalat is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Parmalat Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Reporting to the State Sales Manager and based in Lidcombe, your key role is to develop effective business partnerships with new and existing customers within the Sydney Metropolitan region and drive targeted sales performance to increase market share. You will also be responsible for coaching, developing and mentoring a team of Territory Managers’ in line with company sales strategy and policy to maximise business growth opportunities.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will be also be accountable for the day to day management and control of budgets, expenditure and trading terms and the development and implementation of sales standards and ‘go to market’ strategies.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- An excellent track record of seeking out and gaining business opportunities with new and existing trade partners within a FMCG or similar environment
- Proven success in managing sales growth and market performance through a sales team, with an ability to lead by example
- A winning the hearts and mind attitude, where you can develop, inspire and motivate a team of Territory Managers
- Excellent administration and planning skills to set and coordinate sales objectives and initiatives, and to also effectively review and encourage commitment to continued performance
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and rapidly in a highly competitive environment
- Commitment to building positive and professional business relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
Are you ready for a leadership position within Parmalat? Are you looking to gain experience in managing a team? We have an excellent opportunity for a driven, pro-active and results-focused individual to coach and lead Parmalat’s Sydney Metro field team. Currently, the team consists of 7 Territory Managers & covers a region from the CBD to Penrith.
In return we offer full training and support, career progression opportunities, competitive salary package and a team orientated and fast paced work environment committed to succeeding.
If you have the ambition and drive to join a dynamic team, please forward your application to Amanda Rice (Talent Acquisition Manager) at Parmalat Australia by selecting Apply Now.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!