WE ARE LACTALIS AUSTRALIA
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We now have an exciting new opportunity based in our Brisbane office for a dynamic Demand Planning Analyst to join our National Demand & Supply Planning team. Reporting to the National Demand Planner, you will be responsible for ensuring that high quality forecasts are developed for specific categories by leveraging the best available statistical data, working cross-functionally to include critical inputs, such as promotions, growth, seasonality and applying judgment based on knowledge of the business and product category.
In this role, you will :
- Generate sales forecasts that will provide the business with maximum customer service level achievement, minimal stock write offs and foundation data for the consensus forecast.
- Pro-actively engage key partners in marketing, sales and finance to ensure the forecast is as highly informed as possible and adjust statistical forecast with up to date market information.
- Own the day to day forecast process to ensure that the appropriate issues have been resolved and communicated with the supply planning team.
- Enable and facilitate the monthly consensus forecast process for a product category and proactively communicate to the business significant deviations between sales and forecast.
- Measure and publish key forecast accuracy metrics.
To be successful, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management or Business related field.
- Ideally one to two years’ experience in Forecasting, FMCG sales or working knowledge of time-series forecasting.
- Experience with integrated ERP systems – SAP APO knowledge would be highly regarded.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
You will be ambitious and will have the autonomy and competency to succeed in this role. Please submit your application including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!