We are Lactalis Australia
Harvey Fresh is a Western Australian Leader in both the dairy and juice markets and is owned by the Lactalis Group. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products – milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farms to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Harvey Fresh, Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Distribution Centre Manager to manage the daily operations of the warehouse coolroom including physical inventory of all products
Reporting to the WA Logistics Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive and high performance team who are engaged and committed to ensuring the efficient and effective distribution, storage and handling of our high quality dairy and juice products.
Key accountabilities of the role are:
- The efficient and effective executive of all activities relation to distribution, storage, handling, stock control/rotation, quality and process flow of the warehouse coolroom.
- Ensuring all safety programs and systems, quality procedures and environmental programs are followed.
- Lead, coach and develop team including performance management.
- Staff development and training to meet key objectives.
- Ensure the operation performs within the budgetary guidelines and that the Business Plan objectives are achieved.
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in warehousing, distribution or logistic environment preferred.
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations Manager or Business related field preferred.
- Previous experience in FMCG environment desired but not essential.
- Experience with SAP would be highly regarded.
We are looking for a proven DC Manager who will have the drive and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and work with all levels of internal and external stakeholders. You will be driven and collaborative, have strong analysis skills and actively seek out industry best practice.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting ‘Apply’ and following the prompts.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank you in advance for applying for this position, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If this isn’t your time to work with us we wish you all the best in your career search and welcome you to apply for positions with Lactalis Australia in the future.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!