Lactalis is a global provider of world-class dairy and other food products, with more than 36,000 employees in 18 countries around the world.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Working in close collaboration with our Beverages & Milk Sales & Marketing teams you will be the Analyst Mastermind behind their New Product Development and Promotional Campaigns. You will need to be willing to work hands on with our teams and provide guidance and advice on all things finance.
Reporting to the Commercial Controller – Beverages & Milk, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with planning and execution of the business strategy through managing project financials, ongoing analysis and effective management of costs.
- Creating new and existing business scenarios for our sales and marketing managers.
- Supporting business plans including budgeting, forecasting, tracking and manage scenario analysis
- Prepare commercial budgets and forecasts to support the Sales & Marketing team i.e. new product development and promotional campaigns
- Reviewing and reporting on financial performance against contracts
- Carry out analysis and reporting across a variety of channels. Identify any variations and provide solutions.
- Interpret P&L, trading terms, promotions and pricing variances
- Identify and make recommendations around risk and business opportunities
- Month End Accounting tasks with a focus on selling and marketing related overheads, trade spend, revenue and COGS.
The Successful applicant will have a formal Accounting and/or Finance qualification and have completed or studying towards CPA/CA. You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Commercial Analyst and/or Commercial Accountant ideally with experience working within the FMCG Industry directly supporting a fast paced and demanding sales and marketing teams.
You will need to hands on and willing to roll up the sleeves to ensure all projects run smoothly, to budget and to deadline. You will be a master problem solver, be collaborative and be able to give advice and offer solutions to ensure the projects are successful.
If you are interested in applying please forward your resume to our Talent Acquisition Manager by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ button below.