We are Parmalat
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Parmalat is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,500 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About the Opportunity
You will be part of our Business Transformation Team, which is assisting the business to achieve greater efficiency by emerging themselves into the business and studying the systems and procedures to solve key problems as identified by the team.
As part of the team, you will
- Develop and administer a series of individual projects within a selected stream of the Business Transformation program.
- Co-ordinate with the Project Manager for on time and in budget delivery of projects
- Analyse and evaluate current systems and structures
- Completion of process mapping of current systems & processes for analysis and suggestion for improvement
- Administer project monitoring
- Management of the documentation of all projects and processes
- Assist in the management of the budget
- Discuss with senior management areas of business operational deficiency
- Advise senior management as to strategies relating to business operational deficiency
- Develop and assist in implementing strategies, including mapping out of systems and processes for restructure /efficiencies.
Your Experience, Skills and Attributes
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong commercial experience ( 5 years +) preferably with exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated skills at an advances level in MS Excel, and Word.
- Ability to build strong relationships while influencing, guiding, coaching and working with stakeholders, peers and external resources to deliver the efficient use of the business’ resources.
- Proven ability to achieve on- time project delivery.
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholders management.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate individual project related Communications.
- Experience overseeing & coordinating all ongoing projects ensuring KPI monitoring and linkage to the overall project delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading global organisation during an exciting time.
In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy a competitive remuneration package ($98,550 to $120,000 including superannuation) along with a range of outstanding staff benefits. We place a strong emphasis on balancing work commitments with personal and family commitments, and have structured our workplace and company values to ensure we provide a balanced environment for our people.
This is a permanent position based at our offices in South Brisbane.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application including your resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!