WE ARE LACTALIS AUSTRALIA
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Parmalat Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
Based at our South Brisbane Head Office reporting to the National Commercial Manager – Supply Chain Performance, this position plays an integral role in delivering analytical and process support to the wider Supply Chain group. The position is responsible for supporting the delivery of efficiency improvements (process and other) along with ad hoc analysis of supply chain concepts.
The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Identify and deliver process improvement initiatives that will positively impact and support corporate strategy. Manage improvement requests from the business.
- Engage directly with IT Analysts and business users to actively seek ways to reduce transactional complexity across key business as well as supporting implemented processes.
- Facilitate and provide specialist process improvement advice to business units to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes and require urgent resolution.
- Manage small and large scale projects and programs to completion. Undertake multiple roles within project(s) including requirements gathering, change management, user acceptance testing (UAT) and training.
- Support supply chain finance team in reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain tools & templates that enable efficient key performance indicator (KPI) reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have good process and systems experience with a strong background in the use of SAP along with a good understanding of cost drivers and financial reporting.
The ideal candidate for this role will be preferably tertiary qualified with experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or manufacturing & distribution business environment. A proficient understanding of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. excel, Visio and SharePoint) with previous exposure to other SAP systems (e.g. Business Warehouse (BW)/Business Intelligence) being highly regarded.
You will be tenacious, a strong communicator and have proven experience in successfully engaging with senior management and stakeholders at all levels of a business. Due to the nature of the role and our business in general, interstate travel may be required.
An attractive salary will be negotiated based on experience. An immediate commencement date is preferred.
You are ambitious, dedicated individual who is energetic and self-managed, you pride yourself on your attention to detail, and to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!