We are Parmalat
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Parmalat is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Parmalat Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
An exciting opportunity now exists to take the next step in your career and develop your marketing potential. Based in Melbourne, reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, Liquids this role will see you be responsible for building, growing and implementing the brand strategy in the White Milk category by applying a creative approach to convert insights into brand sales and profit, whilst achieving brand awareness, volume, spend, penetration and market share.
If you have the energy, are curious, proactive and driven to take things to the next level this might just be for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing brand marketing plans that will help achieve our business objectives
- Working with key internal stakeholders and agency partners to grow our brands
- Responding immediately and effectively to competitor activity and changes in market conditions
- Reviewing and modifying marketing plans to ensure we deliver to customer needs while driving profit expectations
- General administration and marketing investment management
Key skills and experience required:
- Degree qualified, you will have a genuine passion for marketing.
- You have gained experience in a business environment, but more importantly you have the pro-active attitude and enthusiasm to take things to the next level.
- You possess strong communication and relationship building skills enabling you to develop effective working partnerships both internally and externally.
Critical to your success will be your superior planning and organization skills and ability to drive projects through to completion. You will be action oriented with exposure to running projects and the ability to hit the ground running.
If you are a dedicated individual and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!