WE ARE LACTALIS AUSTRALIA
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world’s largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products—milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
This role is based in South Brisbane and reports to the Sales Administration Team Leader. Your main focus will be to provide administrative support to the QLD Field Sales and Account Management teams. This role is purely an administration role and does not require any selling. It is a 7 month fixed term part time role based over 4 days per week or alternatively has the flexibility to be spread over 5 days per week.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of Customer Forms and associated paperwork
- Coordinate Domestic Travel bookings
- GoFormz Administrator; Creation, Management, Reporting and user assistance
- Head Office rebates; set up and processing
- Sales Reporting and general reports as requested
- Processing of Independent Fridge Rebates, Contracts and pricing
- Price list creation and enquiries
- Master data Reporting and follow up
- Point of Sale management and processing
- Assistance with Meeting Coordination as required
- General office duties including Stationary Management, Business cards, Uniform ordering, Mail/Couriers, Laminating, photocopying etc
- Various other administrative and supportive duties as required
To be successful you will have had recently demonstrated highly developed administrative skills and experience with Microsoft packages, mainly Excel. You will also have excellent time management and organisational skills, a high attention to detail and strong work ethic. The ability to liaise with all levels of staff will be essential as will your ability to prioritise your workload. Your friendly and supportive attitude toward your role and ability to work with a large team will be well regarded.
If you are confident within your experience and have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role and wish to join an impressive global business and be part of a healthy working environment, please submit your application including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!